Wednesday 29 May 2013

Lo'real Paris Color Juice in Bubblegum Review




I got the bubblegum shade of this lip gloss because it's a nice pink color that I can use whenever I want a natural look. The packaging is the typical lip gloss tube you know, transparent and squeezable.

Bare lips


I like this lip gloss because it lasts very long and it not that sticky unlike other lip glosses. It lasts up to 6 hours with eating and drinking. Whenever I drink my lips have droplets of water as if my lips are waterproof. It is sticky but not really really sticky although it still catches my hair when it winds. The nice pink shade adds a little bit of color on my lips and shines pretty well too!





With color juice


I don't have any dislikes with this product that's why it is my favorite gloss. 




Rating: 5



No comments:

Post a Comment