Wednesday 29 May 2013

Pond's White Beauty Pinkish White Glow Lightening Day Cream Review


I am in love with Pond's White Beauty line so I decided to buy this. I just bought the reusable? sachet version because if I bought the jar one, I might not like it and end up wasting my money. Though I was wrong hahaha, I love it so much.



It has a creamy consistency but once blended it becomes water like because it absorbs to my face swiftly which leaves my skin dry in a good way, glowing and smooth. One pea sized amount is enough for my whole face but not the neck.



It doesn't leave my face with a pinkish glow though. It sometimes leave white things on my face probably because of rubbing.




Rating: 4




1 comment:

  1. I am currently using this product. If continued use does it really make a pinkish glow in your face? Does it clog pores?

    ReplyDelete