Wednesday 29 May 2013

Pond's White Beauty Whitening Pearl Cream Review


I am in love with Pond's White Beauty line that's why I bought this cream. It is in a small plastic container which is shown above.



It has a yellow undertone which I like because I am Asian and I have yellowish skin. It whitens my face only when it is on. It is light on the face and it doesn't have the crappy scents that Chinese creams have. it has a floral, soapy scent which is bearable.




It won't be suitable for people with dark skin because it will leave you with a white cast on your face. It is hard to apply that's why I have to tug my skin to apply it.



I didn't like it that much because it is misleading and it is not suited for everyone that I found in most Pond's products.




Rating: 3




No comments:

Post a Comment